Sunday, 9 October 2011

Beginning of year two

After a short break from my blog during the summer, I am going to continue writing about my developments and progress as a dance artist, as I begin my seond year studying Dance at university. Previously I discussed developments and changes in my body and moving I had experianced as part of my first year on the course. This had been developed into a Body Story which is shown mainly on this blog.

This year I aim to carry on sharing my experiances as a mover and my bodies developments, as well as write about my movement explorations and improvisations during class and rehearsals, and reflect on ho these are contributing to my development as a dance artist.

This year I am also taking part in a performance project as part of the course, invloving being part of a choreograohers company and performaing to a live audience, after an intensive rehearsal process. I understand that this experiance is a very valuable one which will have a huge impact on my development and ability as a performer and maker, therefore I will be using this blog to write about my experiances as part of the company, including my whitnessing as part of the process.

I aim to include writen reflections and journal entries, pictures, and video evidence of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment