. Travel
. Spirals
. Floor and air
. Head to tail connection
. Straight lines
. Twists
We also did some partner graphics using the hands on our partners back. Focusing on the connection between vertebrae and the movements of the spine in relation to the rest f the body. We did this by vibrating the vertebrae with two fingers, using flat palms in prominent areas of the back that were moving, and brushing down the spine from head to tail.
We then focussed on an idea of 'gathering colours' while moving improvisationaly across the space. I had an image of pastel swirls being created as I moved across the space.
This brought back the awareness of the spine within the body, which I had had a break from focusing on during the Christmas holidays. I felt my bones, joints, muscles and brain waking up and left feeling prepared for my movement practise this term.
No comments:
Post a Comment