By using a hands on with a partner, attention was brought to the centre of the body, moving out across the length of the limbs. Then moving alone using this idea of the starfish and condensing and expanding from the central point (navel). I found this image easy to connect with, especially after the hands on experience. I felt connected with my centre, and had the feeling that the body moves as a whole and all the limbs are connect and all work together.
Sunday, 4 November 2012
Core distal movement
Moving from the centre with the idea of the body being like a starfish, everything comes from the navel. 'navel radiation pattern'.. this acnowledges the navel as a significant body point in the body.... equality of limbs... integrated through the centre.
By using a hands on with a partner, attention was brought to the centre of the body, moving out across the length of the limbs. Then moving alone using this idea of the starfish and condensing and expanding from the central point (navel). I found this image easy to connect with, especially after the hands on experience. I felt connected with my centre, and had the feeling that the body moves as a whole and all the limbs are connect and all work together.
By using a hands on with a partner, attention was brought to the centre of the body, moving out across the length of the limbs. Then moving alone using this idea of the starfish and condensing and expanding from the central point (navel). I found this image easy to connect with, especially after the hands on experience. I felt connected with my centre, and had the feeling that the body moves as a whole and all the limbs are connect and all work together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment